Dimming without a neutral line. We developed Shelly Dimmer 2 to be able to cover all possible electrical installations all over the world. Shelly Dimmer 2 can be used in houses where the neutral line is missing and provides a full set of dimming functionalities.
Automatically follow the sunrise /sunset and control your lighting accordingly. Shelly Dimmer 2 will gradually amplify lights in the morning and decrease them as night-time gets closer. No more blinding during dark hours.
Depending on your activities and time of day, you need different types of light and luminosity. With Shelly Dimmer 2, you can adjust the brightness according to your preference and set an appropriate light level best for reading, watching TV, having dinner etc.
Intelligently designed to fit in most standard electrical boxes and switches. Shelly Dimmer 2 is as big as two small cookies stacked together and offering an array of dimming functionalities.
- Power supply:
– 110-240V ±10% 50/60Hz AC
- Operational current:
– 0.1 – 1.1A
- Device temperature protection:
- Complies with EU standards:
– RE Directive 2014/53/EU
- – LVD 2014/35/EU
- – EMC 2004/108/WE
- – RoHS2 2011/65/UE
- Working temperature:
– From 0°C to 35°C
- Radio signal power:
- Radio protocol:
– Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
– 2400 – 2500 MHz
- Operational range (depending on local construction):
– Up to 50 m outdoors
- – Up to 30 m indoors
- Dimensions (HxWxL):
– 42 x 36 x 14 mm
- Electrical consumption:
– < 1,5 W
- Supported light types:
– Incandescent and halogen light sources: 1-220W
- – Dimmable LED : 50- 200VA / 1W – 200W
- – Resistive-inductive loads ferromagnetic transformers: 50- 150VA
- Wireless – No HUB required – Connect Shelly Dimmer 2 directly to your Wi-Fi at home.
- Control remotely – Control the lighting at home, no matter where you are. No more lights left on or coming home in darkness.
- Highly compatible – Compatible with Android, iOS, Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. Control your appliance with your voice.
- Wide range of voltage support – Shelly Dimmer 2 can be used with a variety of light bulbs.
- Sunrise/Sunset schedules – Automatically follow the sunrise and sunset and control your lighting accordingly.
- Weekly schedules – Choose a time and set your lighting to turn on/off.
- Overheating protection – Internal temperature sensor for overheating protection.
- ON/OFF and dimming function – Turn ON/OFF or use the dimming function to set your lights to your preference.