Feel response times like never before with the Redragon BROADSWORD PRO Tenkeyless RGB Optical Mechanical Gaming Keyboard. It is equipped with high-quality OUTEMU Blue LK optical mechanical switches that offer response speeds of as little as 0.2ms and a tactile actuation with a distinct “click” sound. These switches utilise a laser instead of a mechanical connection for keystrokes, which allows for such quick response times. OUTEMU’s optical mechanical switch design grants them dust-proof and spill-proof properties.
Redragon has designed the BROADSWORD PRO in a tenkeyless layout, which leaves out the numpad to reduce the amount of desk space it takes up as well as to keep it compact and portable. The full-featured design has macro-keys along the left side and the top of the keyboard, as well as a recording button to setup your own macros on-the-go. Media controls are found on the top right of the keyboard with a wide volume scroll bar that adds to the aesthetic of the keyboard.
This gaming keyboard is portable with its detachable USB Type-C connection. Utilising a USB Type-C cable brings a minimal latency connection to your system with a universal port. The BROADSWORD PRO is built to be robust with double injection keycaps and a metal base. The detachable magnetic wrist pad ensures maximum comfort to your preference.
Redragon takes pride in the customisability that their keyboards provide. This mechanical keyboard comes with both a keycap puller and a switch puller so that you can modify it to your specifications and appearance. You will find a range of OUTEMU LK Optical Mechanical Switches in your keyboard box to test out the different colours and find the one that suits you best.
OUTEMU’s LK optical mechanical switches utilise the latest innovation in mechanical switch technology. The actuation of a standard mechanical switch happens when two metal components connect upon pushing down on the key, thus registering a keystroke. In comparison, the OUTEMU LK Optical Mechanical Switch has an optical laser and a receiver instead of moving metal components. In idle the optical laser produces a light that is interrupted by an internal arm of the switch. When striking a key this arm is moved down and the receiver then picks up the light, registering a keystroke. This method of utilising light allows for a near-instant response time of 0.2ms, which is up to 10 times faster than a standard mechanical switch.
- OUTEMU Blue LK optical switches
- Tenkeyless QWERTY layout
- Detachable USB Type-C connection
- Nine macro keys with recording macro function
- Media controls with volume scroll wheel
- Detachable magnetic wrist pad
- 100% Anti-ghosting and full N-key rollover function
- Vibrant RGB lighting with multiple modes and settings
- Layout: QWERTY Tenkeyless
- Connection: USB Type-C
- Keycaps: Double-Injection
- Switch: OUTEMU LK Optical Mechanical Switch – Blue
What’s In The Box:
- Redragon BROADSWORD PRO Tenkeyless RGB Optical Mechanical Gaming Keyboard – Black x1
- OUTEMU LK Optical Mechanical Switch – Blue x2
- OUTEMU LK Optical Mechanical Switch – Red x2
- OUTEMU LK Optical Mechanical Switch – Brown x2
- OUTEMU LK Optical Mechanical Switch – Black x2
- Keycap Puller x1
- Switch Puller x1
- User Guide x1