HPE ProLiant ML150 Gen9 E5-2609v4 8GB-R B140i Hot Plug 4LFF SATA 550W Base Svr
Are you searching for a tower server with exceptional value to meet the requirements of your small to medium-sized growing business? The HPE ProLiant ML150 Gen9 Server is a tower server that delivers the right value for a business with a limited budget with a 24-inch chassis depth. Providing dual processor sockets, it provides essential performance with the Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v4 processors. With built-in innovations that simplify server deployment and management, your business can continually reap these benefits. Expansion options that enable you to expand as needed, the ML150 Gen9 Server delivers increased business value. The HPE ProLiant ML150 Gen9 Server provides efficiency and productivity for both the small to medium organization that are growing.
Performance to Meet Growing SMB Requirements
- The HPE ProLiant ML150 Gen9 Server is designed for the SMB with up to two processors, in a tower form factor that can be rack mounted. Built-in intelligence, with the right balance of storage, performance, efficiency, manageability and with enough headroom for future growth.
- Supports up to two Intel Xeon E5-2600 v4 processors with up to 18 cores, up to 120W offering both improved performance and efficiency.
- Help prevent data loss and downtime with enhanced error handling while improving workload performance and power efficiency with up to (16) DIMM slots of HPE DDR4 SmartMemory.
- Embedded SATA HPE Dynamic Smart Array B140i Controller for boot and data. Choice of HPE Smart Array Controllers for increased performance, data availability and 12 Gb/s SAS technology or HPE Smart HBAs with reliable high-performance SAS connectivity capable of running HBA mode or simple RAID mode.
- Increased GPU support (two single wide and one double wide GPU card support) to boost performance in graphic and VDI applications for financial services, education, scientific research and medical imaging.
Efficiency and Expandability to Fit the Needs of Growing, Budget-Conscious Businesses
- The HPE ProLiant ML150 Gen9 Server is designed as a dual-socket tower server providing configuration flexibility and expansion options to meet a wide range of different capacities, connectivity, and design requirements.
- Flexible expansion capacity with (6) PCIe expansion slots, (8) USB ports, and power supply options.
- Compact server with a 24-inch chassis depth; newly designed and saves precious real estate space and is suitable for your growing business within a compact office environment.
- Offering expandability with greater capacity with up to (10) Large Form Factor (LFF) disk drives or (16) Small Form Factor (SFF) disk drive options and increased I/O expansion.
- Improved ambient temperature standard with ASHRAE A3 helps customer reduce cooling expense.
Infrastructure Management for Essential Server Administration
- The HPE ProLiant ML150 Gen9 Server continues to provide a simplified server deployment with tiered management. Businesses continue to reap benefits on a daily basis, while expansion options allow them to grow as needed with HPE Integrated Lights-Out (iLO).
- Configure with the Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) boot mode, provision both locally and remotely with either the Intelligent Provisioning or Scripting Toolkits.
- Online personalized dashboard for Converged Infrastructure (CI) for health monitoring and support management from within HPE Insight Online.
- Optimize firmware and driver updates and reduce downtime with Smart Update, consisting of SUM (Smart Update Manager) and SPP (Service Pack for ProLiant).
Enhanced Serviceability Offerings
- The HPE ProLiant ML150 Gen9 Server delivers a new style IT that delivers simplicity and agility needed to manage business investments.
- Proven HPE ProLiant reliability, exceptional worldwide service 24×7, unparalleled remote management tools that reduce IT travel costs, while increasing time-to-resolution.
- Worldwide availability, service and support with a complete range of service offerings from installation to extended support.